Rātā welcomes new patients.
Enrolling at Rātā enables you to receive subsidised health services through Rātā General Practice.
Rātā Medical is a member of Nelson Bays PHO (Primary Health Organisation).
How to enrol at Rātā Medical?
- To check your eligibility to enrol, click here
- To download our enrolment form click here
- Please print the form, complete and sign it
- Before you enrol you should also read our terms of trade and health information privacy statement
- Bring the completed enrolment form to Rātā Medical along with ID
- Passport (with relevant visa or permit if non-NZ passport)
- OR Birth Certificate, NZ certificate of identity or NZ citizenship certificate
two forms of supporting identity information, one with a photo (unless a passport is provided), such as:
- Driver's licence, Credit Card, invoice or statement with name & address.
- Other forms of non-photo ID with the person’s name included.
- A CSC (Community Services Card) is one valid non-photo ID
- AND where relevant, proof of eligibility to enrol
If you are not able to print the enrolment form, you can call in and collect one at Rātā Medical, 127 Collingwood Street, Nelson