To book an appointment
- To book appointments phone reception on 035487929 or book online via 'ManageMyHealth' (registered users).
- Appointments with doctors and nurses are available Monday to Friday, 8.30 am to 5 pm.
- We encourage you to book with the doctor who knows you best ie. your 'usual doctor'.
- We do allow for flexibility and choice, whether you have a particular reason to see one of the other doctors in the practice, or if your usual doctor is not available.
- Standard appointments are booked for 15 minutes. This includes time to review and complete your medical notes.
- Please help your doctor to run to time by booking a double appointment if you have multiple or complex problems, an extra fee may apply. If there is insufficient time then a return appointment may be required. This may be important to ensure you get the care you need.
- You are welcome to have a support person attend with you at any appointment
- We can access interpreter services, please let us know in advance if this is required (for more click here)
- Please tell the receptionist if you have an urgent problem.
- Some urgent appointments are available 'on the day'.
- To book an urgent appointment you may be asked to talk to the 'triage' practice nurse.
- An urgent appointment may not be with your usual doctor.
If your health problems mean that you are unable to come to the surgery, then we may call on you in your home. Arrangements will be made through the practice, with the input of your GP.
For medical emergencies call an ambulance on 111