We do not want language differences to be a barrier to your care
- Please let us know in advance if you will need an interpreter to help with your consultation
- We use a telephone interpreter service where this is required
- Making arrangements in advance with the service is preferable
- We can access interpreters for most languages
- This may be through 'Language line' or 'Interpreting New Zealand'
- These services are confidential
Alternatively you are welcome to bring a family or friend to help with communication if this is your preference